Acura Graduate Offer
After working hard to earn your college degree, the team at Acura wants to recognize your achievements by awarding you an extra $500 towards your next purchase or lease of any:
2023 or newer Acura MDX models
2023 or newer Acura Integra models
2023 or newer Acura TLX models
2023 or newer Acura RDX models
Excludes PMC models
Learn more about this exciting program, then schedule an appointment to visit our Boulder dealership to explore our current inventory and test drive your chosen Acura vehicle. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
What Are the Qualifications for the Acura Graduate Offer?
- You’ve graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next six months with a doctorate’s, master’s, bachelor’s or an associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Must be financed through AFS and meet credit criteria*
- Provide Acura with credit and document requirements
Additional Benefits of the Acura Graduate Offer
- An excellent way to build your credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages
How to Find Your New Acura at Fisher Acura
You can find your new Acura vehicle through the Acura College Program in five easy steps:
- Pick out a new Acura vehicle online or at our dealership.
- Bring in a copy of your diploma or letter from your registrar’s office showing you’ve graduated within the last two years or your anticipated graduation within the next six months.
- Submit an Acura Finance Application
- Drive off in the Denver area in your new Acura!
Learn More About the Acura Graduate Offer Today!
Get a new Acura vehicle while taking advantage of the exiting Acura Graduate Offer at Fisher Acura today! At Fisher Acura, we’ll help you find the Acura model better suited for your Aurora commute and weekend getaways without breaking the bank. Apply for financing and estimate your monthly car payments right at home today. Have any questions in the meantime? Give us a call today!
*The Acura Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
**For well-qualified clients who meet Acura College Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). The savings offer applies to any new 2023 or newer MDX, Integra, TLX, and RDX models (excludes PMC models) when financed or leased through AFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Acura Graduate Offer savings offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Acura vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer valid through April 4, 2024, and may be terminated at any time.
***Must have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s, or Associate degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements.