2019 Acura RDX Towing Capacity
The 2019 Acura RDX certainly makes a statement on the Denver roads, and it’s the 2019 Acura RDX towing capacity that stands out. This SUV can tow up to 1,012 pounds, allowing you to haul heavy items to your weekend getaway or cross-country adventure. Learn more about the Acura RDX towing capacity and performance features below, or head to Fisher Acura in Boulder for a first-hand look.
The Acura RDX performance features are what makes this model stand out on the Aurora roads. In fact, it’s these performance features that allow the Acura towing capacity to be what it is.
- 2.0L turbo engine generates 272 hp and is available in FWD or SH-AWD®
- EPA-estimated 22 city and 28 highway mpg* lets you travel long distances without having to stop for gas
- 10-speed automatic transmission easily shifts so you can maneuver through traffic
- Electronic gear selector helps deliver a fun driving experience
- Sequential SportShift paddle shifters put the control you need right at your fingertips
Handling and Control
Aside from power and fuel efficiency found in the performance features, the new Acura RDX provides comfortable handling and control throughout the Broomfield roads.
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive provides a stabilized and balanced ride, even on corners
- New chassis and stiff frame keep the ride smooth, no matter what road conditions you’re traveling
- Adaptive Damper System helps to adjust the suspension for better comfort every time you’re on the go
- Integrated Dynamics System lets you choose from four drive modes
Finally, you can rest assured the Acura RDX will keep you safe. Along with the Acura towing capacity of 1,012 pounds, the safety features will allow you to travel safely, even when hauling items behind you.
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Multi-View Rear Camera
- Available Assist
Test Drive the Acura RDX at Fisher Acura Today
When you’re ready to explore the Acura RDX, whether a new model or a pre-owned RDX, let the team at Fisher Acura help you. We have a variety of models to choose from, and we can help you decide on the right one to choose, such as comparing the Acura RDX vs. Lexus RX. You can also learn more about the RDX colors, and available RDX accessories to improve the performance of your vehicle and the Acura RDX cargo space to see how you’ll have room for everything you need. If you’re ready to bring a new model home to Boulder, contact us today and explore our finance options.
Learn More at Fisher Acura
Colorado Drivers Can Breathe Easy: Acura Leads the Pack in 2024 Safety Imagine cruising through Colorado’s breathtaking landscapes with the confidence of knowing you’re in one of the safest vehicles on the road. That’s the peace of mind Acura drivers in the state of Colorado enjoy, thanks to the brand’s unwavering commitment to safety innovation….
Acura’s 2024 TLX – Elevating Performance, Safety, and Comfort for Colorado Mountain and Snow Drivers Fisher Acura proudly announces the arrival of the enhanced 2024 Acura TLX Sport Sedan, setting new standards for sport sedans with its upgraded styling, advanced in-car technology, and enhanced cabin comforts. With a starting MSRP of $45,000, this refreshed model…
What Makes The 2024 Acura Integra Type S A Good Winter Car? The 2024 Acura Integra Type S is more than just a track star. It’s also a surprisingly capable winter car, thanks in part to its helical limited-slip differential (LSD). What is a limited-slip differential? A limited-slip differential is a type of differential that…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.