2019 Acura RDX Towing Capacity
The 2019 Acura RDX certainly makes a statement on the Boulder roads, and it’s the 2019 Acura RDX towing capacity that stands out. This SUV can tow up to 1,012 pounds, allowing you to haul heavy items to your weekend getaway or cross-country adventure. Learn more about the Acura RDX towing capacity and performance features below, or head to Fisher Acura in Boulder for a first-hand look.
The Acura RDX performance features are what makes this model stand out on the Aurora roads. In fact, it’s these performance features that allow the Acura towing capacity to be what it is.
- 2.0L turbo engine generates 272 hp and is available in FWD or SH-AWD®
- EPA-estimated 22 city and 28 highway mpg* lets you travel long distances without having to stop for gas
- 10-speed automatic transmission easily shifts so you can maneuver through traffic
- Electronic gear selector helps deliver a fun driving experience
- Sequential SportShift paddle shifters put the control you need right at your fingertips
Handling and Control
Aside from power and fuel efficiency found in the performance features, the new Acura RDX provides comfortable handling and control throughout the Broomfield roads.
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive provides a stabilized and balanced ride, even on corners
- New chassis and stiff frame keep the ride smooth, no matter what road conditions you’re traveling
- Adaptive Damper System helps to adjust the suspension for better comfort every time you’re on the go
- Integrated Dynamics System lets you choose from four drive modes
Finally, you can rest assured the Acura RDX will keep you safe. Along with the Acura towing capacity of 1,012 pounds, the safety features will allow you to travel safely, even when hauling items behind you.
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Multi-View Rear Camera
- Available Assist
Test Drive the Acura RDX at Fisher Acura Today
When you’re ready to explore the Acura RDX, whether a new model or a pre-owned RDX, let the team at Fisher Acura help you. We have a variety of models to choose from, and we can help you decide on the right one to choose, such as comparing the Acura RDX vs. Lexus RX. You can also learn more about the RDX colors, and available RDX accessories to improve the performance of your vehicle and the Acura RDX cargo space to see how you’ll have room for everything you need. If you’re ready to bring a new model home to Boulder, contact us today and explore our finance options.
Learn More at Fisher Acura
If you’re looking for a new crossover to sport on Boulder and Aurora roads, then the new 2020 Acura RDX Technology Package is a great option. Inside you’ll find the latest tech to add more comfort, safety, and connectivity to your ride. Whether you want to listen to your favorite stations on the Acura Premium…
When it comes to style, Acura colors can truly add another layer of luxury to your ride. And, with the 2020 Acura RDX colors, you’ll continue to turn heads in bold exterior finishes and classy interior designs. No matter if you’re looking for something sleek and dark, or something vibrant, there are plenty of colors…
Shopping for a luxury SUV can be difficult, but with the 2020 Acura MDX packages, Boulder and Aurora drivers can find plenty of options with ease to meet their needs. This popular Acura SUV is available in multiple drivetrains such as front-wheel drive, super handling all-wheel drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®. It also comes…
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.