Acura RDX Interior
The 2019 Acura RDX is a small luxury SUV that’s captured the attention of industry experts and car shoppers alike with its impressive performance and handling. But what can you expect when you get behind the wheel? The Acura RDX interior showcases all the latest comforts and conveniences in an upscale package, and the onboard technology will blow you away.
Utility and Luxury
Is the Acura RDX interior practical for your everyday needs? Absolutely. The RDX was created with an adaptable design and plenty of interior room:
- Seating Capacity: Five passengers
- Passenger Space: 104 cubic feet
- Cargo: 29.5 cubic feet behind the second row and built-in underfloor storage
- Additional Cargo: 79.8 cubic feet behind the first row
The Acura RDX cargo space and interior delivers on functionality, but Acura’s design team hasn’t forgotten about luxury. From standard heated sport seats to optional Milano leather-trimmed ventilated seating, you’ll feel truly spoiled when you slip into the driver seat.
Is the Acura RDX interior tech-savvy? Of course! Acura’s technology is among the best on the market today. Take a look at some of the state-of-the-art features available on the latest model:
- The True Touchpad Interface is an intuitive control panel that allows you to easily flip between actions with just a touch.
- The Acura/ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio System was designed by Grammy-winning producers, so you can turn your SUV into a concert hall on the go.
- Apple CarPlay integration allows you to sync your personal smartphone directly with the vehicle, so there’s no need to miss out on a call or text ever again.
Take a Test Drive in the Acura RDX at Fisher Acura
As you can tell, the Acura RDX interior offers everything that the modern driver could want or need. So, why not take a test drive and see for yourself? You can even learn more about RDX accessories and how they can elevate the interior of your vehicle. Check out the Acura RDX lineup in person at Fisher Acura. Our experts can get you behind the wheel of the trim of your choice, so contact us to get started.